Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Twilight Poem

Well, I read the Twilight Saga, and during school I was just bored. So, out of no where, I made this poem. Usually I post poems on my other blog but this is my book blog, and I might post this on there too.

Heart: Dead cold;
My bright soul: sold.
Thirst for blood;
Eyes far from gold.

or it could be just said with pauses in different places like this:

Heart dead cold,
My bright soul sold;
Thirst for blood;
Eyes far from gold.

It would make much more sense if you read the book. But I'm so proud of myself, not trying to brag but it goes perfectly ^-^.

It fits perfectly because...

1. When you're a vampire, in the Twilight Saga, your heart doesn't exactly have to beat, so...

2. Edward (one of the main characters), believes that when you become a vampire (again in the referring to the Twilight Saga), you don't have a soul.

3. Well obviously the third line you know how much it fits.

4. In the saga, when the vampires are thirsty, their eyes turn black or red, but when they are well fed, they turn gold.

Note: Again, most of this would make much more sense if you've read the book.

Poem Writer,
*-Accey-*

2 comments:

ChesneyCheetos said...

Great Poem!! ^_^

And Twilight is teh AWESOME!!!! XD

~Kairi-chan

Unknown said...

sweet. thanks for adding me to ur links! u rock! sweet site! MAX RIDE ROCKS!!!!!
--Fang577
go to fang577.wordpress.com!

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)