Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Can't Wait!!

I can't wait for the next MR book to come out!! It sounds so important, The Final Warning, it sounds so cool and official. :( It's the last book of the series, it's coming out March 18. I'm going to buy it the day it comes out!! :(. Well, we still have time to help before we find out what happens in the last book! So, like I said before, help, locate the nearest Itex offices and just stuff like that. If you're reading this, it probably means you're interested in Maximum Ride and want to help, or, it's just that you happened upon this blog for some reason. Well, if you are that kind of person, read my earlier posts. They will fill you in on what I'm talking about. :) Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)