Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hooray for Ride!!

I only assumed that The Final Warning was the last book of the series because I mean just the title: The Final Warning. But of course, silly me, after some "research" I discovered that some people have heard there might be twelve Maximum Ride books. This may be true, it might not. Honestly, I don't know, I'm not going to pretend I do know because I don't know everything. So if you have any feedback about this topic, post a comment or contact me, I would really like know so contact me at: kermittyluver2@yahoo.com, thanks. :)

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)