Saturday, December 1, 2007

Picture Perfect

I posted this on my other blog too. I got a new Polaroid camera! It wasn't a gift or anything, but it's old and working. I love old-fashioned things like that. From reading the Maximum Ride blog, it inspired my to post pics as ideas for new posts. I love taking pictures. It seems like a good way to start a new post :) . If you have no ideas for posts, refer to the Maximum Ride blog, in like June or something Fang listed ideas for posts if you're stuck. Later on I'll edit this post and give a link.

- Accey

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)