Monday, December 24, 2007

S.K.E.K.

I just sorta joined this secret club fighting for The Flock, and against Itex. I'm not entirely involved yet because I just joined, but soon, after Christmas, I'm going to get a laptop so I can go mobile! Finally, I'll have a computer of my own! There's this tree that fell down in my neighbor's backyard about two years ago, and it makes an arch so it's raised above the ground, and they have a HUGE backyard, except, they always yell at me and my friends, but we don't care, we always go back. That will be a good place to blog, it will be quiet, peaceful, and awesome, except when the stinky train runs through :(, and when the stupid old man living there comes out and yells at me. I'll just run, last time, he said he'll be "knocking on our parents' doors", yea right, my mom won't even care 'cus she's cool like that. She knows I go back there and I told her what the old man said and she's like: "That's ridiculous, who cares". Lol. Well, just a normal post to keep you updated, go to Jake's blog called: http://pyroflyer.blogspot.com, to learn more about S.K.E.K.

Amateur S.K.E.K Member,
*-Accey-*

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)