Sunday, December 23, 2007

Freaking Frauds Forgave

Well, they did kinda "forgive" me, more like "made up", except we don't know each other. I got that cleared up, but now my new project is, project max1million, kidding. But that stupid kid changed his URL for his Maximum Ride blog, and if you read: Freaking, Cowardly Fraud, it will tell you. Now I'm on a hunt for that blog. Duh Nuh Nuh, NuuuUUUuuuhh!! Wow, again [from: Thanks, The Sparrow ;)]That's 'bout all I wanted to say, I cleared everything up with Max and Avian but am still on the hunt for that other person. Yea, I sound like a freak, but I'm determined to be mean to idiots, especially ones that lie! That's my well-known hatred, idiots. Yea, well, so long for now :).

Lying Idiot Hunter,
*-Accey-*
P.S. That's my new little "signature" or whatever, the asterisk and the dash at the beginning and end.

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)