Thursday, December 20, 2007

Freaking Frauds

You stupid, idiotic frauds!! Ok, I put an alert on for Dragons and Maximum Ride, ya know, so when a site or blog has to do with Maximum Ride or Dragons, it tells me and gives me the site. So, I was just checking my e-mail messages and about every day a few alerts are in there. Ok, I look at them, and usually my attention goes to the URLs that have .blogspot.com in them, 'cause the real sites are like, official and just talk about the books. So in the past two days, I've looked at two stupid blogs claiming, the people writing them have wings, psh, yea right. One is called like max1million.blogspot.com or whatever, I didn't even remember it was so stupid, and the other is maxandaviansblog.blogspot.com, and they claim that "James Patterson copied them and based his story on them" psh, shut up you idiots, everyone knows you're frauds and are faking it. First of all, you would be totally famous, second of all, don't say you just don't want everyone to know and that's why you're not famous, for god's sake, you're posting things on a blog about yourself!! I like Maximum Ride, you don't see me pretending to be a Human-Avian Hybrid. So take all your lies and shove it up your *ss, no one wants to hear about it!!

Maximum Ride Fraud Haters,
-Accey

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)