Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dragons

I made a new blog based on another one of my interests. Dragons!! I've already made a guild on a website for dragons, a website on freewebs, and a profile-like thing on dragons. I love dragons so much, and if you think otherwise, you're just stupid :รพ. Go there now unless you don't really know much about this blog. If you don't go to the bottom post and read it and the one that's titled: Itex, the Co. of Death. If you do know what this blog is about, go to http://thedragonlexicon.blogspot.com/, or, go to my complete profile and click The Dragon Lexicon. But I think it would be alot easier to just click the link. Bye.

-Accey

2 comments:

Stardust said...

Oh my friend LOVES dragons.

Emu said...

kool, who?? duz she have a blog??

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)