Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas, Escaping, and Wings

Today be Christmas Eve, little cretins. Just kidding. It's Christmas Eve, and I'm getting a laptop for Christmas, YAY!! I've wanted one for such a long time. Well, I guess I could fit in the Weekly Maximum Ride Alert since this is all I can think of to say. I've been thinking of clever little post titles for the past few Alerts, but that last one, that wasn't too hot. But now I don't 'cus I mixed in with a post about Christmas, he he. So, as always, *-sigh-*, read the posts titled: Maximum Ride and Itex, the Co. of Death if you are new to this blog and if you are familiar, then you should already know not to read this so whatever. Well, Happy Christmas all!!

Excited For Christmas,
*-Accey-*
P.S. That part 'bout not having to think of a post title was before I changed it, before it was just Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)