Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Itex, the Co. of Death

I already posted a little on this subject, but now I know it's for real! For a while now, kids have discovered an evil company has been planning to basically kill us all! Well, no offense, but you'll probably die too, Itex plans to "expire" everyone who isn't "useful", and I really don't think they'll find you useful. So, read my other posts and think about it. You can help save the world, and fight for a gang of Human-Avian Hybrids, who are truly AWESOME!! My friends and I have read the book series called Maximum Ride. These books have opened our eyes and showed us how evil and cruel the whitecoats and Itex really are. So, collect more information and help save the world. If you are lost right now, refer to the Maximum Ride blog. Their blog url is: http://maximumride.blogspot.com/. Go visit it for additional information.

P.S. From now on, I'm going to post an alert about Itex every week until the next book comes out, then I'll have many more posts about Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, if you have read at least one of my alerts, then, don't even bother reading any of the other ones.

1 comment:

Avion said...

Thanks for the wrning but didnt there plan get destoyed any come to my blog im in fangs army

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)