Friday, December 14, 2007

Long Time, No See

Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time, besides the Weekly Maximum Ride Alert, those don't count. I can't post things because there's no new news!! I've read the first three books already, I should've started a blog as I was reading them and gone along with them. Oh well. I just totally loooove the Maximum Ride series, love, love, love, (remember "Ms. Sparrow"?? Lub, lub, lub, lol) Oh yea, instead of "The Sparrow", I changed her name to Ms. Sparrow because the "the" sounded weird as part of the name and we were doing something where it kind of just changed. Well, keep updated on the Flock, where they are, what they're doing, how they're doing, that sort of stuff.

Signed Your Fellow Blogger,
-Accey

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)