Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Days!!

Totally, unbelievably, fantastically happy, is how I am feeling, right now. I was just lookin' around the maximum ride website and BAM! I saw it, I read it with my own eyes, right there in black and white, well actually it's maroon and white but that doesn't matter right now! On Amy Rose's (Note: I am trying to express her name with kind of a mocking voice and like a "quote quote" kind of attitude.) interview, it said the auditions were only for the Maximum Ride commercial!! I am so unbelievably HAPPY!
So there is a possibility that Amy Rose won't play Max.

If you are confused, go on http://maximumride.com, then click the icon at the bottom, second from the right, that says: Max Ride Counter. Then, in the little box to the right, there's a few icons and tabs, one says: We've Cast Max!, click that, and scroll down. The interviewer asks: Would you like to play Max again in the Maximum Ride movie, blah blah blah? And she says: whatever whatever, Yes I would like to. So you see?! She only played Max in the commercial!! Yay!!

A Rejoicing,
*-Accey-*

No comments:

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)