Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Paint

Hello, Accey here, I just wanted you guys to know I edited this wallpaper picture on the Maximum Ride website. It looks pretty coowel. You can look at the full size version, here. You can tell the cropped pic doesn't have the same effect as this one, jk lol.



I'm not sure if that's going to work so if it doesn't I'll take it down and find a way to put it up. As you can see I put it up as my header. Fang577 has a blog on http://wordpress.com/ and I gave him permission to use it as his header too. Please if you use it don't copy it as your own work, at least give me the least bit of credit, after all I did edit it. Also if you do use it tell me, I just want to know, no harm in that right?? Thanks.

Ze Artiste,
*-Accey-*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

now that is awesome.

Emu said...

thanks ^-^

dethtol666 said...

lovin' the countdown but 47 DAYS C'mon thats a rip off. it was supposed to be out in early Feb. but JP got writers blok

Emu said...

yea, its on march 18 or 17 4 sum ppl depending on where u live. and it ses on the JP website so ill go with that.

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)