Friday, March 21, 2008

Boringness and Disappointment :(

Well, I finished Maximum Ride 4 yesterday and let me tell you, it's rather boring... Not as much action as the others and yeah, you probably have already finished it, I was a little late on posting, but whatever. Yeah, it is much more boring than the others, not much happens, most of what you've already read in the previews explains it, and yeah. Well hope you enjoy it even though I didn't, and it will be a long wait 'till the next one :(.

Maximum Ride Luber, (though this latest book has put a small damper on my "lub")
*-Accey-*

5 comments:

Avion said...

well the book stunk....is there going to be another. was the book more of, romance, funny, actiony, or building up. u no like trying to add more suspence to the next book

Emu said...

o u read it, yeah, now u no wat i mean. and on james patterson's website, he sed he wasnt sure how many more hes gunna make...

Avion said...

i hope he does because that would be a disapointment for it to be the end. ps i went on this one book site and they gave it a 1 out of 5.

ChesneyCheetos said...

Dude, I know! I was like, all hyped up for it, and there was just Anarctica and Faxness. I mean, gotta love the Faxness, but there was no action that I loved in the book. It definitley lacked excitement until like, when they met the "Uber-Director", and he was like disgusting x 3! But I digress....

I'm assuming that he'll make another book, because

1)this one definitely disappointed a lot of people.

2) It seemed like ghe was trying to get that out of the way, to make room for soemthing else.

Just my opinion. ^_^

~Kairi-chan

Emu said...

yea, he sed theres gunna b more but hes not sure. its on his website. and theres been stuff around like: its just a suspense builder, g2g.

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)