Monday, March 24, 2008

Twilight Saga

Hey, Accey here, it's normally -well not really against my rules but kinda...- against my rules to mention another book since this blog is dedicated to Maximum Ride, but lately, I've been a bit disappointed with the last book, and it's just going kinda downhill, as you can probably tell from my last post. Anyway, a while ago I've been seeing a lot of people like me with blogs, but instead of Maximum Ride, The Twilight Saga ^-^. I was planning on reading it before my friend, but of course, she had to beat me to it. I was waiting until the next Maximum Ride but she had to look around and find it. Well, I highly recommend this book, and I love it. If you kind of like the Faxness going on between Max and Fang, like romance, and the type of book like Maximum Ride, then you would probably like The Twilight Saga. Well, bye for now, gunna go read New Moon, I'm already on the second ^-^, and they're big! Well, bye.

Twilight Saga Lover ('M pushin' it a bit, oh well),
*-Accey-*

3 comments:

Avion said...

well my heart will totally stay with ride because 1 i got word hes making another and this one was just to add suspense or something. 2 there r going to be movies. (but u and me both no it can be bD TOO) 3 WELL ALWAYS HAVE FANGS BLOG. BUT it seems like a good book to read. but i heard it is mostly for gerls

Emu said...

ok, bout ur list, sum parts i dont get, theres like a typo or sumthin and it just dusnt make sense, cud u reword that?? and anyway, it dusnt matter kind of book ppl say it is, do u even no wat its about?? its about vampires, werewolves, and other stuff. and wat do u mean we'll always have fangs blog??

Avion said...

sorry for my typing but. wen the books are done it will still be fun to go on fangs blog. oh and the way it sounds. it sounds cool.

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)