Tuesday, May 13, 2008

....

Hey, I haven't posted in what seems like.... FOREVER. I think I'm gunna talk about different books since the last Maximum Ride was a bit of a disappointment, and the next isn't coming out for a looooong time. So far I've kind of talked about the Twilight Saga. I am now reading Inkheart and House, and I finished Swindle a few days ago.

I'm a few chapters into Inkheart and about 130 pages into House. Swindle is more of a children's book. Inkheart is like a 11-whatever age you want. And House is more of a Young Adult, kind of like in the Twilight area. I haven't read it all but my friend who I'm borrowing it from says it's really violent, and so far it isn't much of a kids' book.

Yeah, I have a really long list of books I want to read. I actually should be reading right now, but no, I am undesirably addicted to going on the computer.

1 comment:

Avion said...

finally its good to heer from u. it seems every one left

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)