Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweeney Todd

Well, during last weekend I saw Sweeney Todd (the movie). It was very gory but I loved it! The songs are awesome (even though they were already written), the actors are stars so they didn't totally make the movie crappy, and Tim Burton's touch was the cherry on top. If you think of that movie as a sundae, it would be one yuuummy sundae. I already put almost all the songs on my iPod and the songs are like addicting! Well, until my next drawn out post...

Goodbye,
*-Accey-*

1 comment:

Avion said...

oh ya i saw that movie too.....hey want a pie i made u

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)