Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to Our Old Winged Friends

Well, it's been long since I actually blogged about Maximum Ride so I will now. As I've already said before, I didn't particularly enjoy the fifth Maximum Ride :(. What are your guys' opinion?? I know this is a bit late to ask since it's been out for a while, but... You know what, I'm gunna put a poll out and see. I just got that idea. Well, if you have a personal review comment it.

I think the fifth was too much about Global Warming, I know it's important, and I am certainly an Earth person. My mom is all about the environment, we recycle, we use canvas bags, yada yada yada, the whole kit and kaboodle. But it was a bit much and too focused on that. It was a good idea for James Patterson to try to get the message out, but it just ruined the book. There was no action!! No fights, no Whitecoats trying to kill them, no erasers, no flyboys, NOTHING!! Except that Uber-Director, but that's irrelevant. So, vote in my poll and post your review if you'd like.

"Vote in my poll!"
*-Accey-*

2 comments:

Avion said...

ya well it wasnt as good as others but i think it was to add suspense for the next one. the book was just kind of a vacation for the flock. james patterson is really nervus because twilight is popular. but im sure next will be awsome

Anonymous said...

i kinda liked it but... it was missing something and i don't know what really, it just couldn't compare to the others in my opinion, though i can't pick out what i didn't like i like the plot and everything still...

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)