Thursday, June 12, 2008

Icons & Avatars

Hey, just thought I should share a few icons and avatar with you peeps. I made all of these, no copying whatsoever. Except the Lion and Lamb one, but I'm not really copying, because I'm acknowledging that it's from a book (Twilight).



I know, the picture is kind of blurry. I did it on paint and in paint the colors mesh, so...



I edited this on paint to take the words out, I guess the color mesh is good for this editing job.




He he he, I like it.










I edited this on paint, I didn't make the teeth, but the blood and heart.
Icon Maker,
*-Accey-*


1 comment:

Avion said...

nice. i wanna do some

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)