Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mighty B, Mighty B!

I have a new fave show. Not my only favorite, but one of my favorites. The Mighty B!! Yes, it may be retarded and stupid, but it's kick-ass funny. It's is on Nickelodeon, every Saturday at 10:30/9:30 c. I don't really know any other times. I've been trying to find other show times but I just CAN'T!! If you know any other times, please tell me, thanks. The only time I've seen it besides on Saturday, was during the 5 @ 5 thing. It's funny, clever, and stupid at the same time, lol.

Also, my friend and I decided to start our own version of a Honey Bee. We're trying to record all the badges and their requirements, if you have some cool recording system or On Demand and can watch all the episodes with badges in them, and list as much info as you can, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Anyone Who Does It!,
*-Accey-*

1 comment:

Avion said...

ya i think its pretty funny too

Connected Books

  • http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_readingOrder.html
  • Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  • Maximum Ride: School's Out- Forever
  • Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  • When the Wind Blows (connected)
  • The Lake House (connected)